Carter's Quests

My name is Carter. I am a Finance/Accounting double major at the University of Central Florida with one year remaining. I am seeking direction in life. I am searching for happiness. I run. Follow my journey here.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend

I kicked off the weekend with a 2.5 mile run following dinner at my brother's house in college park, this is the furthest run since I started running at the beginning of the month. I suprise myself every time I set a new mileage goal and reach it, and can now say I understand what a runner's high is.

Saturday morning I woke up at 7am and played 27 holes at Lake Orlando Golf Club, and lost several pounds to dehydration so the remainder of the day was spent rehydrating. I took my new bike (2003 Specialized Allez Comp Double) for a 5+ mile loop through the neighborhood of Dommerich on Saturday evening. I definately confirmed my concerns of how out of shape I have become over the last 3 years in college.

Today was wasted away with lots of sleep.

This week I wil continue with 2 mile runs, and a 3 mile run on either Friday or Saturday.

"A shot glass of desire is greater than a pitcher of talent." ~Andy Munthe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home