Carter's Quests

My name is Carter. I am a Finance/Accounting double major at the University of Central Florida with one year remaining. I am seeking direction in life. I am searching for happiness. I run. Follow my journey here.

Monday, August 14, 2006

New Toys

Well I'm overdue for a post, here is my latest training progress:

Thursday ~ 10 mile ride and 2 mile run
Friday ~ OFF
Saturday ~ 10 mile ride
Sunday ~ 4.5 miles on the Treadmill
Tonight ~ 12 mile ride and a 3 mile run later

Last Thursday I picked up a Bell Ghisallo at Orange Cycle to protect my melon, along with some Cytomax Peachy Keen and various energy gels to try out. The helmet and Cytomax have worked wonderfully, while I've not had a long enough ride/run to give the gels a try. Then this evening I picked up a pair of Mizuno Wave Alchemy 5 and a trio of running shirts from Mizuno, Brooks and Nike (everything was less than $100) at Track Shack's anniversary sale. I could have gone without, but I can't pass up deals like that.

I'm heading out for a 3+ mile run, be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home